The ramblings from a small quilt shop on the South Islands West Coast of New Zealand

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wow -Ten followers


Wow, I've got ten followers! I know it's only a drop in the pond compared to many other blogs, and they are something to aspire to, however I am wrapped that these lovely ladies follow my wee blogspot, thankyou all soooo much. I am having problems trying to send e-mails to my follwers through the blog site, the page comes up but I just can't enter any text.  So ladies please accept my thanks for your time, mwah!
Hugs to all
Miche'le


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for popping by and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas and will get back to you if needed, hugs - Miche'le

Related Posts with Thumbnails

By Hoki Quilts, the shop

By Hoki Quilts, the shop
Come on in..


visited by Fiona (fionamarie.com) and her daughter



Visited by Gail Garbor