The ramblings from a small quilt shop on the South Islands West Coast of New Zealand

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh Dear!

I think I’ve discovered just a wee problem, in fact I think it’s a new addiction – another one to add to the others.    Miniature pillows (shout out loud), there I’ve said it, I’ve owned up and said it loud and proud – isn’t that step one of my ten steps? These little pillows are simply delightful to 003make and in just a couple of days ta daa, they are done, and a great way to use up those little leftovers from previous quilts.  This one is from a Lynette Anderson Design, A Trio of Greetings, and is about 6” x 8”.  Hee hee, one down, two more to go.

In the New Year I’m planning a sewing room make over and I think a basket full of these will look just fab on top of the drawers.

A make over sounds rather expensive, but trust me I will do it on the cheap, and while Mr BHQ is away I am saving a fair amount by not feeding a hungry man.  So, bring on the New Year furniture sales I’m a coming.

Just thought I’d share this, now onto number two.

Have a great day

my signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I think I could cope with that addiction, too Naughty Girl for showing me!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miche'le, they are gorgeous little cushions, like Lurline thats an addiction I could cope with too.
    Would you mind if I tell you that those blimin ladybugs on your blog make it hard to concentrate on the words. As they move up the page so does my head and I loose track of where I am reading.
    Sorry to be awful but as much as I hate to say it, I know that I'm not they only one who they annoy, I just got the short straw to tell you.
    hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I so know what you mean about not feeding a hungry man. The money I saved when I was in Dunedin and Rowing Man was in Twizel!! But it is good having him about!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually put lavender in mine-cottonreel

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for popping by and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas and will get back to you if needed, hugs - Miche'le

Related Posts with Thumbnails

By Hoki Quilts, the shop

By Hoki Quilts, the shop
Come on in..


visited by Fiona (fionamarie.com) and her daughter



Visited by Gail Garbor