The ramblings from a small quilt shop on the South Islands West Coast of New Zealand

Monday, January 17, 2011

Can You Guess?

I love doing this secret squirrel stuff that we all take part in from time to time.  The only thing is I just can’t help myself I always need to share just a wee bit of what I’m up to.mmm, what's this 
Even just a sliver  exposed builds the thrill of the disclosure, even just an insy winsy tinyknotty bit can make it all sooo much fun, really.

Now, I’m not one to kiss and tell but hands up if you think you know what I’m up to – tee hee.
hugs
a name Miche'le

2 comments:

Thankyou so much for popping by and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas and will get back to you if needed, hugs - Miche'le

Related Posts with Thumbnails

By Hoki Quilts, the shop

By Hoki Quilts, the shop
Come on in..


visited by Fiona (fionamarie.com) and her daughter



Visited by Gail Garbor