The ramblings from a small quilt shop on the South Islands West Coast of New Zealand

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The sun is up the sky is blue...

What a great day we are having here on the Coast.  Althought the wind is a tad chilly here in my wee work room it's just lovely.  After a lovely e-mail from a friend I discovered that through the newsletter I had put in the wrong address for my blogspot - well I'm not really up on this tech stuff so if that's the only mistake (so far) that's ok.
Most of the morning was spent on preparing a sample block for tonights class, then I got the phone call so say that they are not coming, no worries, I just changed tact and got on with another project bag to go in the shop. My 'to do' pile isn't getting any smaller, and even the mystery quilt BOM that I issue, hasn't been drawn up yet -woops.
On that note I'll say hi to everyone and move onto getting on with the 'to do's'
have a great day
Miche'le

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for popping by and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas and will get back to you if needed, hugs - Miche'le

Related Posts with Thumbnails

By Hoki Quilts, the shop

By Hoki Quilts, the shop
Come on in..


visited by Fiona (fionamarie.com) and her daughter



Visited by Gail Garbor