The ramblings from a small quilt shop on the South Islands West Coast of New Zealand

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lost ladybirds and close ups

Wow, I've had some lovely feedback regarding my wee blogspot, especially about the photo's in it.  Some of you have e-mailed or phoned me and asked for close ups of a couple of the little wall hangings that can be seen, so I'll have a go at putting them on the site.
Earlier today I had a go at editing a few things and lost my ladybirds!  Honestly I spent ages trying to find the site that I got them from - lesson learnt, keep track of all places I get things from, mmmmmm.  Anyway, they are back, albeit looking a little slow on it.
The weather has turned nasty, perfect weather for a bit more stitching, which once I've got to the photo's is exactely what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for popping by and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas and will get back to you if needed, hugs - Miche'le

Related Posts with Thumbnails

By Hoki Quilts, the shop

By Hoki Quilts, the shop
Come on in..


visited by Fiona (fionamarie.com) and her daughter



Visited by Gail Garbor