The ramblings from a small quilt shop on the South Islands West Coast of New Zealand

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oops, I did it again!

Yahoo, Christmas is coming and although I don't usually start doing the decorating thing until the first weekend in December, I thought with Mr BHQ going away I would do it sooner plus when I opened the ranch slider off the lounge look what greeted me this morning...

All of a sudden I got the Chrissy feeling and so it begins.. the boxes of ornaments are stacked and ready for the strongman to carry indoors and because there will only be one of us here for the season I have decided to go all out and use the house decs in the shop.  I mean, where else would I spend my time?   Not to escape the dress up I have been searching for blogspot backgrounds and a little snow to go with it and the ladybirds - enjoy.
To all of our friends 'over the ditch' our thoughts are with you.  Having the fear of high temperatures and bush fires must be awful, and for this to be happening so early in the summer - whew! Take care each and every one of you.
Well, that's it for today, off to clean the tinsel remains off the floor.
hugs


1 comment:

  1. I wish I was waking up to flowers instead of the English winter, ---cottonreel

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for popping by and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas and will get back to you if needed, hugs - Miche'le

Related Posts with Thumbnails

By Hoki Quilts, the shop

By Hoki Quilts, the shop
Come on in..


visited by Fiona (fionamarie.com) and her daughter



Visited by Gail Garbor