The ramblings from a small quilt shop on the South Islands West Coast of New Zealand

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shopping past, gifts and future

RA-KittyQuiltWag-thankyou
Thank you all so much for the lovely comments and e-mails I have received re DH returning home.
Well he is most definitely home and  now just a couple of days after his arrival the whole previous six months feel somewhat surreal as we have just slotted straight back into our life of  friendship and routine.  Yesterday we even had the new quilt group here and truly it was just like before he left but with some new faces.
Now I really have been spoilt in the gift line and when the rest of his 'stuff' clears customs etc apparently there will be more - so I'll keep you waiting just a wee bit more the I'll do the photo shoot.  What I can tell you is that already he has given me some beautiful silk fabric - yeah, the real deal! What a sweety, and ... now I really got spoilt here008, look at this bit of 'bling'.  I'm sorry I couldn't get the picture any clearer as the flash kept reflecting off the diamonds. LOL, you have no idea how spoilt I feel, tee hee!  After 32 years together this man of mine really knows me, and what I like.

Now we are in the throws of planning  a crossing of the snow laden hills (aka The Southern Alps, or at least the tale end of them) next week to go shopping in the gorgeous city of Christchurch, and... what I'm really looking forward to, meeting up with Miss Deb for lunch - yeah!!!!  What a fantastic week we are having, I hope you all have a wonderful day.
hugs my signature

9 comments:

  1. You sound so happy and that ring is just gorgeous - Enjoy your man.

    Hugs - Fee XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what the best part of all of this is lovey, hearing you sound so happy and so much in love. It is an inspiration to all of us who are married.
    Looking forward to lunch and actually meeting DH.
    big hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang on to that one Miche'le!! He's a keeper indeed! :))

    It's all good, and have a great trip to Chch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely ... to be together again and that ring well..a spoilt lady but you deserve it... 6 months is a long time when missing someone.. enjoy your trip and time together
    hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goodness you sure did get spoilt........lucky girl......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip to Christchurch. One of my favourite cities. HugsXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - what a wonderful gift from hubby - just having him home has put the smile back in your blog voice, and that ring sure adds the sparkle. Have a fantastic catchup with Deb. Hugs Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miche'le - I'm so thrilled to hear how happy you are, you sound like you're on top of the world! What a beautiful ring!!! Have a great time in Christchurch, I am heading that way next weekend too, for the workshop with Rosalie and Leanne - Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Miche'le! Wow - what can I say - I'm wowed by the beautiful display of love coming through that you and your DH so obviously have! The diamonds are just an added bonus!! *wink*!! So glad you are happy and I'm sure you'll have a great time with Deb! Can you please do me a favour and give her a hug from me?! She's such a sweetie! As are you!

    Love and hugs!
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for popping by and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas and will get back to you if needed, hugs - Miche'le

Related Posts with Thumbnails

By Hoki Quilts, the shop

By Hoki Quilts, the shop
Come on in..


visited by Fiona (fionamarie.com) and her daughter



Visited by Gail Garbor