The ramblings from a small quilt shop on the South Islands West Coast of New Zealand

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Keeping on keeping on

Not having entirely decided on what fabrics to use for my pieced blocks I have continued to work my way through the stitcheries. 011 None of them are trimmed down to size yet and I’m sorry but I probably haven’t done them in order but the motivation is high and the threads are flying through the fabric (now that I have markings that haven’t  disappeared while waiting to be stitched).   So many of you are well and truly organised – I wish I was too.

Yours in stitching, my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for popping by and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas and will get back to you if needed, hugs - Miche'le

Related Posts with Thumbnails

By Hoki Quilts, the shop

By Hoki Quilts, the shop
Come on in..


visited by Fiona (fionamarie.com) and her daughter



Visited by Gail Garbor