The ramblings from a small quilt shop on the South Islands West Coast of New Zealand

Friday, June 21, 2013

Not again!

 

022

This is just an example of what I have been battling for the last month or more, this page is just under two days worth.

024

I am so pleased that I get to say who or what comments on my blogposts but going through this lot day after day is daunting – not to mention a right royal pain in the pincushion.  It would seem that no subject is off limits and some is darned right disgusting, hence my hesitation in adding anything to my blog for the moment, especially pictures.

I do hope you all understand and for those that work so hard with OPAM – I’m sorry but I can’t even risk images for that.  The twisted minds turn everything into yuk.  As for OPAM though, I am still stitching frantically and maybe once this is sorted I can do a huge blogpost with all ‘finishes’

So, without further ado, I will sign off and hope that the idiots get bored with nothingness and leave my blogpost alone.

Take care one and all

7 comments:

  1. Hi Miche'le - sorry to read of your frustrations. I'm sure I have set something in my settings so that people can only leave a comment with a google account. It is a compromise between getting lots of anon comments and having to set comment verification.... I will have a look and see if I can find where I set it..... hope you're enjoying your sunny West Coast days, sounds like you're the only place with any decent weather at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweetie..... Have you tried making your blog private for a while? You would have to invite a trusted few people to read it, perhaps only those in the OPAM group? It worked for me when I had similar problems, after a few months I was able to open things up again. Good luck. L xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big pain in the neck. Hope it's all sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In your settings you can nominate not to accept anonymous comments, hope this helps :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it different email addresses or just one? Is there anyway to block them hun? Such a pain the preverbial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only guess what has been happening to your Blog but I used to read a blog from Japan and she has shut down hers through this site due to anonymous spam/trash/attacks.

    It is very sad that there are people who take pleasure in ruining things for others, if I read your problems correctly.

    I have enjoyed reading many of the New Zealand and Australian quilting blogs for about a year. I will keep looking for your entries.

    Joanne in Pennsylvania

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miche'le, have you disabled "anonymous" readers from being able to comment on your blog? I did this some time ago and i haven't had a problem since. I reckon that if a person wishes to remain "anonymous" then I really don;t want them to comment on my blog anyway.

    Hugs to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for popping by and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas and will get back to you if needed, hugs - Miche'le

Related Posts with Thumbnails

By Hoki Quilts, the shop

By Hoki Quilts, the shop
Come on in..


visited by Fiona (fionamarie.com) and her daughter



Visited by Gail Garbor